REVEL The most offroad capable Winnebago ever built.
Designed specifically for active outdoor enthusiasts, the all new Winnebago Revel takes a no nonsense approach to adventure with a straightforward design and function driven features. Taking full advantage of the proven 4×4 Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis, the Revel’s 3.0 litre turbo diesel puts 325 lbs ft of torque through an on demand 4WD system, complete with high and low range and hill descent mode for added off road capability.
Inside, the Revel’s unique features start with a floorplan designed around a Power Lift Bed with a 140 cu. ft. custom luxury lounge below. This allows for a 49 x 79 inch cross coach sleeping area. A full galley, including a 2.5 cu. ft. refrigerator, makes meal prep a breeze, while the all in one bath and gear closet boasts a cassette style toilet that eliminates the need for a separate black water holding tank. Add a rooftop solar power system, diesel powered Espar hydronic heating and hot water, a dinette with a pull up table that converts to additional sleeping space, and many more innovative features and the result is the new Revel: quite simply the most off road capable RV Winnebago has ever built.
Dining and living space are maximized by the flared body and Power Lift Bed that converts to a 49 x 79 inch sleeping surface. Welded aluminum cabinet face frames, dual pane windows with insulated shades, snap in screens for fresh air circulation, and a Mach 10 NDQ AC system and Honda e2200i ultra quiet generator all contribute to the Revel’s off the grid livability.
No avertising on Bob, it's your vacation after all.
This Revel is powered by the innovative, fuel efficient Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter, with interior aesthetic upgrades, similar to what is in the Mercedes S Class luxury auto:
1. On demand 4 wheel drive with low range, to selectively stop individual wheels if wheel spin is detected. The system can be safely driven on dry pavement without the risk of damaging differential locks.
2. 3.0 litre six cylinder turbo diesel
3. 325 lb ft of torque or power
4. Seven speed automatic 7G Tronic Plus transmission with grade braking
5. Power sliding cargo door
6. Telescoping steering
7. MBUX Infotainment: Make trips more enjoyable with the new Sprinter’s multitude of sophisticated MBUX infotainment optional features, including an oversized 10 inch touchscreen, wireless charging, USB and USB C connections, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio. Includes advanced GPS navigation built right in.
8. MBUX Hey Mercedes voice guidance and artificial intelligence services
9. New touch steering wheel controls and MBUX Touch Control Buttons: touch sensitive controls on the steering wheel for instrument cluster and infotainment system control, similar to a smart phone interface, which respond to vertical and horizontal swiping movements.
10. True automatic climate control
11. Leather wrapped steering wheel with multi touch controls of the MBUX and cluster
12. Active brake assist: In case of any oncoming danger, Active Brake Assist warns drivers and if necessary, will brake for them. As a class leading feature, it is the only system that can recognize and respond to pedestrians
13. Active Distance Assist Distronic: In high traffic areas, Active Distance Assist Distronic keeps enough distance between your vehicle and the one ahead of you to ensure optimal safety.
14. Active Lane Keep Assist: If a driver is ever to unintentionally drift or leave their designated lane, Active Lane Keep Assist immediately alerts them.
15. Traffic Sign Assist: Throughout your travel, speed limits can be ever-changing. Traffic sign assist helps to identify the correct speed and adjust accordingly.
16. Blind Spot Assist Including Rear Cross Traffic Alert: Blind Spot Assist provides warnings regarding vehicles in the blind spot while Rear Cross Traffic Alert warns about crossing objects when reversing.
17. Rearview camera monitoring system with rear ultrasonic park assist
18. Wet wiper system, with rain sensor
19. LED High Performance Headlights
Winnebago upgrades including
1. Performance wheels upgrade with BF Goodrich TA KO2 all terrain tires perfect for gravel, rocky and snowy conditions.
2. Digital, thermostatically controlled Hydronic Espar heat and hot water source, with a diesel burner using the main diesel tank to heat a glycol mixture that is circulated thru heat exchangers for coach heat, and flow adjusted continuous hot water. This also then heats the freshwater and gray tanks in subfreezing temps.
3. New side and rear Rolef screen door system
4. 24.5 gallon fuel capacity, with the VS30 fuel gauge optimized for aux fuel tap for the Espar
5. 30 amp electrical service
6. 13,500 BTU low profile high efficiency air conditioning system
7. Exterior Storage Boxes
8. Powered 10 ft patio awning
9. Whole house 2,000 watt inverter, wired to all outlets including the induction cook top
10. Solar panel charger, with 200 watts standard, expandable to 510
11. Three deep cycle AGM absorbed glass mat maintenance free RV batteries, with a 315 AMP hour bank standard
12. Compressor driven refrigerator and freezer, 2.5 cubic feet
13. Single burner induction range top with glass cover
14. Exterior wash station and service center with city water hookup, diverter valve, drainage vales, sewer hose valve and exterior wash station with pump switch
15. TrueLevel holding tank monitoring system